Team’s Progress Down the Mountain Delayed by Weather

Posted by: | July 11, 2010
Categories: *Expedition Dispatches *Mount McKinley
Elevation: 17,000 ft.

The team is still stuck at 17,000’ in blizzard conditions. Has been snowing continuously and winds blowing around 30 mph or so. The group is doing well; they have plenty of food and fuel and are just hanging out until the weather gets better. They will see how the weather looks in the morning. Dave will give us a call tomorrow with an update.

422 views

Comments

Be the first to leave a comment.

Leave a comment for the team


* required fields