Aconcagua: Weather Day

Posted by: | February 11, 2011
Categories: *Expedition Dispatches *Aconcagua
Elevation: 18,000'

Today was the first day we’ve been stymied by lousy weather but the forecast looks pretty good!  We’re just stuck in our tents waiting for sunshine and calm winds.  The rest of the crew is taking the weather day quite well.  Depending on tomorrow’s conditions we may move to Cholera Camp (19,600’) in a single carry because the distance is relatively short and the group loads will be light… 
We’ll keep you posted!

Stuck in tents,

RMI Guide Billy Nugent and the crew

The view from Camp 2 when the weather is clear

Sign Up For Aconcagua 2011 Email Alerts

880 views

Comments

Be the first to leave a comment.

Leave a comment for the team


* required fields