Born in the suburbs of Connecticut, Adam discovered his love for climbing through his local climbing gym and spending his summers at a climbing camp in Maine. After high school Adam began rock guiding for Acadia Mountain Guides Climbing School along the beautiful sea cliffs of Acadia National Park. While in college Adam brought his knowledge, and passion for climbing to the University of Vermont where he volunteered and taught climbing for the university’s Outing Club.
Adam has traveled all over the USA, Canada and Mexico. And has also climbed in India and Nepal. In addition to climbing he enjoys traveling and exploring new cultures. He studied Religion and Psychology at the University of Vermont. Adam believes that climbing is a spiritual experience that can enhance many people’s everyday lives.
- Summit of Mount Rainier via Gibraltar Ledges Route
- Numerous long wall routes in Yosemite
- Difficult ice routes in California and Montana
- 5 years as leading climbing instructor with Acadia Mountain Guides Climbing School
- Volunteer with Bar Harbor Search and Rescue
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician
- Wilderness First Responder
- Avalanche Level I
- AMGA Rock Instructor Course
- PCIA Lead Instructor