Having grown up just an hour from Rainier, Peter discovered his love for Washington's alluring landscape early on at the age of 14. He's grateful to have a dad who mentored him on many peaks in the Pacific Northwest to get the ball rolling. After high school, he continued climbing and immensely enjoys showing his siblings and friends the experience of the mountains. As Peter heads into his first season, he's more excited than ever to begin his guiding career and learn from some of the best in the business. His adventurous spirit has led him to bike to Mexico, 4000 miles across Europe, and walk and run over 300 miles of the Ganges River in India. Apart from being in the mountains, he loves reading, running, climbing trees, and playing games.
- Ascents of Mt. Rainier via 3 different routes.
- Rock climbing throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Skiing and ice climbing in Washington's Cascades
- Mt. Baker, Mt. Adams, Mt. Hood, Mt. Stuart, Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Shuksan
- AIARE Avalanche Level 1
- Wilderness First Responder
- Leave No Trace Trainer