Gary Falk, Mountain Guide, RMI Expeditions
After graduating college in 1997 with a degree in exercise physiology, Gary moved to Jackson, Wyoming, where he learned and perfected his climbing and skiing skills in the Tetons. After a career in health and wellness, he is now a year-round guide, leading alpine ascents, rock ascents, and ski descents in the United States, Mexico, and South America. Most of his year is spent either tied to a rope, clicked into his skis, or both at the same time. Teaching is his career, whether in the health industry or the mountains. His favorite quote is: "The best climber in the world is the one having the most fun."
- Guided ascents of Ecuador and Mexico's high peaks
- Ski descents of Ecuador's four highest peaks
- 50+ ascents of the Grand Teton, on all aspects
- 14 hour ascent of El Capitan's "The Nose"
- 14 hour link-up of the Teton Range's highest peaks: the Grand Traverse
- Wilderness First Responder
- US Avalanche Level II
- AMGA Certified Rock Guide
- AMGA Certified Alpine Guide
Back to Guide List