Henry spent most of his childhood in Bozeman, Montana. At age 10 he went on his first backcountry ski tour, which would eventually lead to ski mountaineering and climbing. The mountains of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provided a world class venue for Henry to develop his skills as a climber, skier, and alpinist. These interests led Henry to pursue a career as a professional mountain guide to help other climbers learn and improve their skills so that they might find the same passion and experiences that have been so important to him. Henry also hopes that by introducing more people to the mountain environment he can inspire them to do more to protect the planet and the natural world. When he's not in the mountains, Henry enjoys reading, trail running, and spending time with family and friends.
- Alpine routes in Montana, Wyoming, Washington and Alaska.
- Rock climbing in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Washington, and Alaska.
- Ice and mixed climbing in Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska.
- Wilderness First Responder
- AIARE Pro 1 Avalanche Course
- LNT Trainer