Hannah grew up in sleepy Goldon, CO, with backdoor access to extensive trail systems that fuieled her sinatiable desire to play in the mountains. She grew up skiing, trail running, and biking, dreaming of making a career around her love for the outdoors. Hannah graduated from Colorado School of the Mines with a degree in Biochemical Engineering, working in engineering and investment banking for ~4 years before changing career paths to pursue her passions in the outdoors. She now works as a ski patroller at Taos in the winter and has spent the last three years working seasonally as a wilderness guide and EMT.
When she's not guiding, you can find her running big miles, finding any patch of snow to ski, climbing, mountain bikiung, traveling, and dreaming of new objectives in the mountains.
- Mt. Rainier, Washington (14,410') | Multiple summits
- Iztaccihuatl, Mexico (17,159')
- Ski descent of Mt. Hood, Oregon (11,249')
- Ski descent of Mt. Superior, Utah (11,232')
- Ski descent of Hypodermic Needle, Utah (10,702')
- Ski descent of Twin Peaks, Utah (11,489')
- Summit and ski descent of multiple 14ers
- Ski descents in Utah, Colorado, Montana, and Oregon
- Climbs across Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon
- Emergency Medical Technicial
- Wilderness First Responder
- Leave No Trace Master Educator