Lacie grew up under the Southern California sun where she spent most summer days on the sand or in the salt water. She was introduced to rock climbing right after high school which slowly led to glacier ice climbing in Alaska. After seeing big mountain terrain, her curiosity and passion for the mountains led her to skiing and mountaineering.
Lacie has lived and guided in New Zealand, Alaska, and California, but now resides in Nevada for the off-season months. When she’s not out skiing around lake Tahoe, she is at school, working towards her nursing degree.
- Mt. Lassen – ski descent x2
- Mt. St Helens – ski descent
- Mt. Hood – ski descent from hogsback
- Mt. Whitney, Ca
- Colchuck Glacier, WA
- Glacier Peak, WA
- Hochstetter Dome, NZ
- Rock climbs throughout California, Nevada, Utah, Alaska, Washington
- Emergency Medical technician -EMT
- Wilderness first responder- WFR
- AIARE level I
- AIARE Rescue
- Leave No Trace Trainer