Nikki grew up spending her winters alpine ski racing throughout the hills of Michigan, and escaping on family ski vacations to the Rocky Mountains. After high school she moved to Golden, Colorado, where she landed a job as a Trip Leader at Universitie's Outdoor Recreation Center. She began shifting her focus from alpine ski racing to backcountry skiing, mountaineering, and climbing as a way to explore the mountains.
Nikki currently resides in Bozeman, Montana, during the off season where she can be found skiing, ice climbing, cooking and finishing up her civil engineering degree at Montana State University while coordinating the trips for the Outdoor Recreation Program.
- Multiple summits of Mount Rainier, Washington
- Ski descents in Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, and Alaska
- Rock climbing throughout Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Alaska, Canada and Michigan
- Multiple Ice Climbing routes throughout Hyalite Canyon, Montana
- Traverses throughout the Juneau Icefield, Alaska
- Wilderness First Responder
- American Avalanche Association Level II
- Leave No Trace Trainier
- AMGA Alpine Skills Course Completion