Born and raised in a small Vermont town, Caleb spent much of his childhood skiing or hiking in the Green Mountains and the Adirondacks. He became addicted to climbing while pursuing a degree in Neuroscience at Dartmouth College, and hasn’t done much else since. With Dartmouth’s flexible schedule, Caleb furthered his backcountry skiing and climbing experience by spending a full winter in the Tetons and a spring in the Peruvian Andes.
Caleb’s guiding career began as an outing club leader, teaching fellow students the ways of the mountains. Since then he’s climbed all across the Northeast and Southwest and skied just about everywhere snow falls. When he isn’t guiding, Caleb is looking for the next adventure or pursuing the next level of certification.
- 25 summits of Mount Rainier, Washington
- 2 expeditions of Denali, Alaska
- 1 expedition of Aconcagua, Argentina
- Multiple ski descents throughout the US. Including: Denali; The Grand, Middle and South Tetons and Rainier via the Kautz Glacier
- Ascents of Mt. Adams and Mt. St. Helens
- Rock climbs of all types in the US, Canada and Argentina
- Ice climbs in the Northeast US and across the Rockies
- Trekking Experience in the Peruvian Andes and Swiss Alps
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician
- Outdoor Emergency Care Technician
- AIARE Avalanche Level II
- Leave No Trace Trainer