Mt. Everest Expedition: Update

Posted by: Dave Hahn, Melissa Arnot | May 24, 2012
Categories: *Expedition Dispatches *Everest
Elevation: 26,000'

RMI Guide Dave Hahn and the Mt. Everest team have decided to remain at Camp 4 and postpone their summit attempt until tomorrow night Nepali time.  The winds remained strong and they are hoping for better weather tomorrow.
We’ll keep you posted.

Best of luck to the Everest Climbers!

Sign Up For Everest 2012 Email Alerts

1159 views

Comments

Be the first to leave a comment.

Leave a comment for the team


* required fields