Mt. Rainier: Expedition Skills Seminar Reaches the SUMMIT!

Posted by: Mike Walter, Jake Beren | September 12, 2013
Categories: *Expedition Dispatches *Mount Rainier

Our Expedition Skills Seminar - Muir led by RMI Guides Mike Walter and Jake Beren reached the summit of Mt. Rainier early this morning.  The team reported great route conditions, warm temperatures and clear skies. The team is now en route to Camp Muir and will spend the spend the rest of their time at Camp Muir training before returning to RMI Basecamp tomorrow.

Congratulations to today’s team!

Crater Rim at Sunrise - Photo: Bryan Hendrick 9/12/13 - Ladder on the Disappointment Cleaver Route. Photo: Katrina Bloemsma

Comments

Job well done!!!! Not too many people can say they did this.  Congratulations…. from the other Eileen & Ty

Posted by: Eieen on 9/16/2013 at 5:29 am

YEAH! Great News Thrilling…  what an accomplishment.

Love Mom, Ty ( Bluefin Tuna Fishing on Cape Cod) and Kate!!!

Posted by: meg on 9/12/2013 at 5:12 pm

You did iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!

Posted by: Alex on 9/12/2013 at 9:28 am

We are so proud of you all! Congrats on reaching the summit and receiving such great weather! We can’t wait to hear all about your adventure :)

Posted by: Chip,Katie, & Will on 9/12/2013 at 9:18 am

Congratulation to all!  Specially to my love rock star Cedric!
So proud of you.  I can’t wait to be in your arms my DRAGON!

Posted by: Teresa Probst on 9/12/2013 at 9:12 am

Congratulation to all!  Go Cedric my rock star. So proud of you my love.
Can’t wait to be in your arms my DRAGON!

Posted by: Teresa Probst on 9/12/2013 at 9:07 am

Way to go!!! Your test and accomplishment are nearly over, but the memories will remain.  Be safe on the last leg.
LOL Lynn

Posted by: Lynn herold on 9/12/2013 at 9:00 am

Congrats Eric S and the team!!! woohoooo! first summit in more than 2 weeks!

Posted by: dawn on 9/12/2013 at 8:43 am

Congratulations Jas and Dan!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

Posted by: Olivia Henry on 9/12/2013 at 8:41 am

Congratulations to the team! Great job everybody. So proud of you all!

Posted by: adam hudson on 9/12/2013 at 8:34 am

Congratulations team!!!!!!  I am sure it was amazing!!!  Fouad I am so proud of you.  This is really an experience to remember.  Cant wait to see the pics.  Safe trip back down the mountain.  xxoo

Posted by: jyl elias on 9/12/2013 at 8:12 am