Originally from the snowy finger lake region of central New York, Bo moved to Salt Lake City in 2009 to attend the University of Utah and fell in love with life in the mountains and backcountry skiing. While earning a degree in Adventure and Outdoor Education from the University, Bo was also learning the art and science of avalanche forecasting in the Wasatch Mountains. He’s worked as an avalanche educator and forecaster since 2013 in Utah and Colorado.
Although a winter person at heart, Bo loves all four seasons and when he’s not sliding on snow you’ll find him enjoying the backcountry on his bike or trying to master the art of homemade pizza and bread.
- Salkantay & Santa Cruz Valley Treks in Peru
- Skiing the Lost River Range of Idaho
- Ski descent of Pahto (Mt. Adams 12,307’)
- Ski descent of Waka-nunee-Tuki-wuki (Mount Shasta 14,179’)
- Ski descent of East Ridge of Mount Timpanogos (11,749’)
- Professional Avalanche Level I & II
- Wilderness First Responder & CPR
- Leave No Trace Trainer