Brandon grew up in San Diego California spending most of his time surfing and skateboarding. After high school he moved to Salt Lake City Utah to attend Westminster College where he received a bachelors degree in environmental science.
It was during his studies when Brandon shifted all of his focus onto climbing and spending time in the mountains. Brandon went on to lead trips for other students through the college's outdoor program which was his first introduction to guiding. Since graduating, Brandon has spent his time climbing and working in the field with a wilderness therapy program.
- Summit of the Grand Teton
- First Ascent in Cochamo Valley Chile
- Big wall ascents in Zion and Yosemite National Park
- Summer and Winter Alpine Ascents in Utah's Wasatch Range
- Rock Climbs throughout the western U.S. California, Colorado, Idaho,Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming
- Wilderness First Responder
- AMGA Single Pitch Instructor
- LNT Trainer