Connor grew up hiking, fishing, and skiing near his hometown of Leavenworth, Washington. While he was earning his bachelor’s degree in Earth and environmental science at Washington State University, he spent weekends traveling to rock-climbing competitions and crags near Spokane. He worked at his university's Outdoor Recreation Center as a climbing instructor and spent two summers in California leading multi-day rock-climbing trips near South Tahoe. His focus shifted towards mountaineering and backcountry skiing after climbing Rainier with his dad.
Connor currently spends the offseason traveling around the U.S., dividing his time between climbing, skiing, and baking bread.
- Multiple summits of Mt. Rainier
- 1 summit of Pico de Orizaba, Mexico
- Extensive rock and ice experience across the western U.S.
- Notable summits in the Northwest: Prusik Peak, Mt. Hood, Mt. Stuart, Dragontail Peak, Mt. Shuksan
- Ski descents in Wyoming and Washington
- Wilderness First Responder
- AMGA Single Pitch Instructor
- AIARE Avalanche Level I
- Leave No Trace Trainer