Abby grew up in Olympia, Washington where she spent her time exploring the Olympic mountains and enjoying the Puget Sound. From a young age, she developed a love for snow and skiing at her home mountain, White Pass, where she spent almost every winter weekend. Her first introduction to mountaineering was an ascent of Mt. Rainier, via the DC route, that sparked a new passion for mountains and climbing. Spending several years away from home, she honed her climbing and backcountry skills in Bozeman, Montana; Jackson, Wyoming; and Gunnison, Colorado. Abby recently returned to Washington to pursue guiding as a career. When she’s not working, climbing, or skiing, Abby is probably making banana bread for her next adventure.
- Cathedral Peak, AB ski descent.
- Middle Teton, ski descents of various lines.
- Grand Teton ascent
- Climbs of Northwest Volcanoes: Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, Mt. Baker, and Mt. Rainier.
- Rock and alpine ascents throughout Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado.
- Ski descents in Montana, the Elk Mountains and Maroon Bells of Colorado, Rogers Pass, BC, Alaska, and Washington.
- AIARE Avalanche Level II
- Wilderness First Responder
- Leave No Trace Master