Abby grew up in Olympia, Washington, where she spent her time exploring the Olympic mountains and enjoying the Puget Sound. At a young age, she developed a love for skiing and found her passion for climbing on her first ascent of Mount Rainier when she was in high school. Abby graduated with a degree in Outdoor Environmental Education from Western Colorado University and now spends her time teaching and guiding in the western states. When she's not working, climbing, or skiing, Abby is probably making banana bread for her next adventure.
- 15+ summits of Mount Rainier
- 1 summit of Denali
- Ski descents in Alaska, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, and Canada
- Alpine climbs around Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, and Washington
- Wilderness First Responder
- American Avalanche Institute Professional Level I
- Leave No Trace Master Educator Instructor