Bryan’s adventures have taken him from the Coast Mountain Range in the Yukon Territory of Canada to the Chaltén Massif in Patagonia. Bryan has guided rock, ice, and mountaineering routes in Utah and Colorado. Additionally, he has ski guided and taught avalanche education courses in Leadville, CO.
In the winter months Bryan works with the Professional Ski Patrol, at Stevens Pass in Washington. In the past he has worked with the Colorado Outward Bound School, instructing courses that inspire character development, teach leadership skills, and instill an ethic of service.
Bryan is currently pursuing full certification through the American Mountain Guide Association. He studied Adventure and Outdoor Programming, at the University of Utah.
- Mount Rainier via Gibraltar Ledges
- Aconcagua, Argentina
- Aguja Guillamet, Brenner-Moschioni, 6c (variation) in el Chalten, Argentina
- Rock climbing in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nevada
- Wilderness First Responder
- AIARE Avalanche Level 2
- PSIA Alpine Level 1
- Leave No Trace Trainer
- AMGA Single Pitch Instructor
- AMGA Rock Instructor Course
- AMGA Ski Guide Course