Camille started climbing mountains and skiing as soon as she could walk. She was raised by an adventurous Colorado parent, who filled family time with rock climbing, hiking, rafting, and skiing. Her childhood instilled a love for the outdoors and adventure. When she graduated from high school, she decided to attend university in the United Kingdom. It was there where she found her love for traditional climbing. Since returning to the United States, Camille has been climbing, skiing, trail running, guiding, and making art.
- 10+ summits of Mount Rainier
- Pico de Orizaba, 18,500'
- Mount Shuksan via Fisher Chimneys and the Sulphide Glacier
- Mount Forbidden via the West Ridge
- Rock Climbs: British Columbia, Mexico, United Kingdom, Washington, California, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona
- Ice Climbs: Ouray, Silverton, and Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Vail
- Wilderness First Responder
- AIARE Avalanche Level II
- Leave No Trace Trainer