Chris' life has been shaped by mountains ever since he first stood on ski' at three years old. With NW roots bagging peaks and backpacking among the Oregon Cascades, plus many years finding new challenges and terrain in the the northern rockies of Montana and Wyoming, Chris has a zeal for exploration both in the bigger ranges of the world as well as the remote corners of his home ranges. Outdoor pursuits have taken him many unique places, from climbing rock over the Mediterranean in Europe, mountaineering in the Alaska Range, and bike-packing remote corners of costal B.C.
These days Chris finds balance between winters skiing and ice climbing in the northern Rockies, and summers climbing and biking in the Pacific Northwest. He currently calls Bozeman, Montana, home.
- 20+ summits of Mount Rainier via 5 routes including 3 ski descents
- Expedition on Denali, Alaska
- Mount Baker via 2 routes
- Mount Shuksan via 3 routes
- Forbidden Peak via West Ridge
- Ski descents in the Tetons including the Grand Teton, Middle Teton, and Teewinot
- Ski descents in the Cascades including Mount Hood, Mount Adams, Mount Baker, and Mount St. Helens
- Ski descents across southwest Montana peaks including Black Mountain, Koch Peak, and Fan Mountain
- Ice and alpine rock climbing across the West to Grade IV
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician
- AIARE Avalanche Level III
- AMGA Apprentice Ski Guide
- Leave No Trace Trainer