Growing up in Littleton, Colorado with the Rocky Mountains in her backyard, it was easy for Jenna to lay the foundations for her climbing, skiing, and adventuring. She spent as much time as she could learning from mentors and gaining experience. She loved to bring friends along and instill the same love she has for the outdoors in them.
After high school, she moved to Bozeman, Montana where she put a hold on college quickly after realizing she wanted to pursue a career in the outdoors. She attended EMT school and is currently a volunteer ski patroller. Aside from working, she spends as much time as she can exploring the rugged mountains of Montana. In her free time, she also enjoys painting, hanging out with animals, and paddleboarding.
She looks forward to helping others have successful and safe experiences in the mountains each summer. She loves to share a summit snickers bar after a hard day of work!
- Mount Rainier
- The Grand Teton
- Alpine climbs in the Cirque of Towers, Wyoming
- Various desert towers including Castleton and Ancient Art
- Rock and alpine climbs all over Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming
- Ice climbing in Hyalite Canyon, Montana
- Ski descents in Montana and Wyoming
- 20+ Colorado 14ers
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Wilderness First Aid
- AIARE Avalanche Level 1
- Leave No Trace Master Educator