Born and raised in North County San Diego, Jessica spent her youth either in a gym playing volleyball, outside on a horse, or spending time in the mountains of California. Volleyball led her to Penn State University on scholarship, where she graduated with a degree in Psychology and went on to get a Masters in Business Administration. She has traded in a successful corporate career to follow her passion for the outdoors, helping and coaching others, and guiding in the mountains.
Jessica currently lives in Western Washington with her husband and two Labrador retrievers.
- 15+ summits via 3 routes of Mount Rainier, Washington
- 1 expedition to Denali, AK
- Mount Whitney, California
- Experience in the Santa Rosa, San Jacinto, and Sierra Nevada mountain ranges
- Wilderness First Responder
- Avalanche Level 2
- Leave No Trace Trainer