Liam Weed grew up in Logan, UT with an active outdoors family. He spent his youth exploring the mountains – getting on skis at age two and on the rock in his teens. His love for climbing developed as he challenged himself to become a solid climber on sport, traditional, and alpine routes. He enjoys every minute he is in the mountains especially when he can share that experience with others. He is currently studying at Utah State University. When he’s not climbing, Liam enjoys photography, beginner yoga, and reading.
- Peaks throughout the Wasatch and Tetons
- Extensive rock and ice climbing across Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming, Arizona, and Idaho
- Backcountry skiing in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho
- Deepwater soloing in Vietnam
- Wilderness First Responder
- Level 1 Avalanche
- Leave No Trace Trainer