Since her initiation into technical rock climbing 13 years ago, Lindsay has sought a nomadic lifestyle pursuing new mountainous terrain with a love of sharing amazing climbing endeavors with others. From 2000 to 2008, Lindsay spent considerable time working in the indoor climbing industry managing facilities, instructing and coaching youth competitive teams, honing teaching techniques for climbing movement.
Lindsay joins RMI Expeditions well versed in rock, ice and alpine climbing while guiding in various classic destinations across the country throughout the year. You may find Lindsay guiding ice in the White Mountains of the Northeast or Ouray in the winter, spring trips on Mount Whitney, and on granite, sandstone and limestone rock throughout areas such as Red Rocks, the Sierras, the Rockies, the Tetons, and the southeast. International trips have included Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Southeast Asia.
Lindsay is an AMGA Certified Rock Guide, an AMGA Climbing Wall Instructor Provider & Provider Trainer, an AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Provider, a Wilderness First Responder, and has completed AAIRE Level I and II Avalanche.
- Rock climbing in the Southeast, Tetons, Rockies, Sierra, and Red Rocks
- Ice climbing in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Colorado
- Alpine climbing in the Rockies, Sierra, and Tetons
- Expedition on Aconcagua, Argentina
- Wilderness First Responder
- AAIRE Level II Avalanche
- AMGA Certified Rock Guide
- AMGA Climbing Wall Provider Trainer and SPI Provider
- AMGA Single Pitch Instructor