Sean discovered his passion for climbing and the mountains over a summer spent working in RMI's warehouse. Over that summer, he made several ascents of Mt. Rainier and began to explore some of the tremendous climbing opportunities that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. After graduating from the University of Michigan, Sean moved to Seattle in order to be closer to the mountains, and now spends the majority of his free time climbing, skiing and exploring the Cascades.
- 28 summits of Mt. Rainier via Kautz, Emmons and Disappointment Cleaver Routes
- 2 ascents of Forbidden Peak, North Cascades, Washington
- 2 ascents of Mt. Hood, Oregon
- Mt. Shuksan, Washington
- Numerous summits throughout Rockies, Cascades and Wasatch Ranges
- Rock and Alpine routes throughout the U.S.
- Ski descents throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Wilderness First Responder
- AIARE Avalanche Level II
- AMGA Rock Guide Course
- AMGA Ski Guide Course
- Leave No Trace Trainer