Taylor grew up in the forests of rural New England and discovered climbing while at college in Vermont. After a stint of rock guiding in the Adirondack Mountains of New York, he moved to the Northwest to pursue his passion for alpine climbing and guiding. Taylor enjoys every discipline of climbing, whether on snow, ice, or rock, and spends most of his time honing his skills on walls and mountains. When not in the mountains, Taylor enjoys playing music, fixing his Subaru, and testing the human limits of coffee intake.
- Mt. Rainier via the Disappointment Cleaver
- Mountaineering expedition to Campo Hielo Sur, Chilean Patagonia
- various ascents and traverses in the North Cascades
- rock, ice, and alpine climbs throughout the United States and Europe
- Wilderness First Responder
- AIARE Level 1
- LNT Trainer