×

Log In

Or

Register With Us

    *required fields
    • Keep up to date with information about our latest climbs by joining our mailing list. Sign up and we'll keep you informed about new adventures, special offers, competitions, and news.

×
×

Check Availability


Aconcagua: Weather Day

Today was the first day we’ve been stymied by lousy weather but the forecast looks pretty good!  We’re just stuck in our tents waiting for sunshine and calm winds.  The rest of the crew is taking the weather day quite well.  Depending on tomorrow’s conditions we may move to Cholera Camp (19,600’) in a single carry because the distance is relatively short and the group loads will be light… 
We’ll keep you posted!

Stuck in tents,

RMI Guide Billy Nugent and the crew


Leave a comment for the team

* required fields

More to Explore

Aconcagua: Move to Camp 2

February 10, 2011

Aconcagua:  Another Weather Day

February 12, 2011


Mt Rainier Weather
Few clouds

Sign up for Expedition Dispatches

check the Summit Registry try our Adventure Finder
Back to Top

Sign up for our Newsletter

    *required fields
    • Keep up to date with information about our latest climbs by joining our mailing list. Sign up and we'll keep you informed about new adventures, special offers, competitions, and news.
      privacy policy

Thank you for subscribing to the RMI Expeditions Newsletter!

While you're at it, you can sign up some of our other mailings as well:

Please choose the programs you'd like updates on: