×

Log In

Or

Register With Us

    *required fields
    • Keep up to date with information about our latest climbs by joining our mailing list. Sign up and we'll keep you informed about new adventures, special offers, competitions, and news.

×
×

Check Availability


Mt. Everest Southside

Mt. Everest Expedition: Update

RMI Guide Dave Hahn and the Mt. Everest team have decided to remain at Camp 4 and postpone their summit attempt until tomorrow night Nepali time.  The winds remained strong and they are hoping for better weather tomorrow.
We’ll keep you posted.

Best of luck to the Everest Climbers!


Be the first to leave a comment.

Leave a comment for the team

* required fields

More Updates

Previous

Mt. Everest Expedition: Team At Camp 4 Ready for Summit Bid

March 25, 2012

Mt. Everest Southside

Mt. Everest Expedition: Team At Camp 4 Ready for Summit Bid

Next

March 25, 2012

Mt. Everest Southside

Mt. Everest Expedition: Dave Hahn Calls from 26,000’ South Col


Back to Top

Sign up for our Newsletter

    *required fields
    • Keep up to date with information about our latest climbs by joining our mailing list. Sign up and we'll keep you informed about new adventures, special offers, competitions, and news.
      privacy policy

Thank you for subscribing to the RMI Expeditions Newsletter!

While you're at it, you can sign up some of our other mailings as well:

Please choose the programs you'd like updates on: