Denali Expedition: Smith & Team Waiting Game Options
Saturday, June 26, 2021 - 9:51 pm PT
Our waiting game is coming to an end. If we wake tomorrow and the winds look good we will head to 17K Camp to get in position for the summit. Camp has been very busy with teams carrying to 17K, moving into 14K Camp, and others getting ready for their move to 17K Camp. Lots of excitment and chatter roaming through the camp. We will see what happens. I know we are all ready to tackle the remaining six thousand feet of this mountain. We have been staring at it for over a week. Since tomorrow may be an early day, its early to bed for the team. We may have a big day ahead of us.
RMI Guide Hannah Smith and team
Sign Up For Alaska 2021 Emails
More to Explore
June 27, 2021
June 28, 2021