Denali Expedition: Gately and Team Rest at 14,200 Camp

The team slept in this morning after a long day climbing to 16,400' yesterday. With our cache in place we are now just waiting for the right weather window. Unfortunately the forecast is calling for a strong low pressure system to move through the area starting this evening through possibly Tuesday. The system is expected to bring high winds and heavy snowfall. The weather up until now has been spectacular so I suppose we can handle a few days of rest. That's all for now. Thanks for following along. RMI Guide Steve Gately

On The Map


Leave a comment for the team

* required fields

More to Explore

Bolivia: Frank & Team Summit Huayna Potosi!

May 25, 2019

Denali Expedition: Walter & Team Enjoy the View from the Edge of the World

May 25, 2019

Filter By:

check the Summit Registry try our Adventure Finder