Denali Expedition: Champion & Team Waiting to Fly
June 2, 2023, 11:39 am PDT
Yesterday we woke up to clear skies, but the clouds and snow quickly made their way in. A few planes snuck in, but we were unable to make our way back to Talkeetna. So we sit, and continue to wait for our weather window to get off the Kahiltna Glacier and return to Talkeetna, beds, and showers. Until then we keep eating our snacks and watching movies.
RMI Guide Nikki Champion and team
Sign Up For Alaska 2023 Emails
More to Explore
June 2, 2023
June 3, 2023